Cover, Junior / Half-Letter Size, Discbound/Disc-Punched
Discbound Marketplace is clearing its inventory of "junior/half-letter" sized poly covers! Don't limit yourself - take control and use notebooks that make you and your eyes happy.
Change colors with the holidays and seasons if you like! Plan to enjoy your day.
- Colors in Black, Frosted Clear, Clear, and Pink; made of durable poly. Some colors are solid, some translucent.
- Covers are sized 6-1/4" x 8-1/2".
- Each cover is pre-punched for disc-binding.
- Each cover has smooth rounded corners on the non-punched edge (top and bottom right).
- Paper and discs are not included (sold separately, click on the word for a link).
- Free shipping (U.S. only) on orders over $75.
All Discbound Marketplace products are compatible with all disc-bound systems (Circa by Levenger, Arc M by Staples, Martha Stewart, Atoma, Rollabind, Happy Planner).
Other items to enhance your discbound experience, available exclusively from Discbound Marketplace (sold separately):
- Notebook square economy packs.
- Mini-notebooks multi-packs for gifts or for jotting down quick ideas.
- Discs in different colors and sizes.
- Filler paper in sizes and colors.
- Notebooks in additional sizes and colors.
- 2-is-1 and 1-is-2 Notebooks.
- Pen Holders.
- Magazine/Brochure holders
- Sheet protectors, business card holders, and photo holders.
- Charm Holders.
- Unique and custom leather covers.
Wholesale and custom discbound requests are welcome.
Don't lose out on special offers.
Sign up for our newsletter to receive special offers and stay informed about new products and features.
Look for Discbound Marketplace on Facebook.
Important "fine print."
Discbound Marketplace is an independent seller of disc-bound notebook related materials. It is not affiliated in any way whatsoever with any manufacturer or provider of disc bound systems or products. Some items may carry original manufacturer branding information. All equipment is sold "as is" with an express disclaimer of all warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose; there is no assumption of any liability in connection with the equipment.